Resource Materials for Parents
As resource materials for Orchard Hill Christian Preschool and Child Care become available, they will be posted here for parents. Any questions regarding the materials can be directed to the Center via our contact form or by calling 616.784.4061.
Orchard Hill Christian Preschool & Child Care employs a Nutritionist that plans and implements all meals at the center. This week’s lunch menu is available for your information at the center.
- Fall 2012 Newsletter
- Spring Newsletter 2013
- Fall Newsletter 2013
- Winter Newsletter 2014
- Spring Newsletter 2014
- Winter Newsletter 2015
- Fall 2017-2018 Registration Form Download (Required for all children)
- Summer 2017 Registration Form Download (Required for all children)
- Child Information Record Download (Required for all children)
- Food Program Form Download (Required for all children)
- Parent Volunteer Form Download (Optional for all children)
- Health Appraisal Form Download Here (Required for all preschool-age children)
- Medication Permission and Instructions Form Download Here
- Health Statement Form Download (Required for all school-age children)
- Summer Sunscreen/Swim Permission – Preschool Age Form Download Here(Required only during the summer program)
- Summer Sunscreen/Swim Permission – School Age Form schoolagesunscrnswim (Required only during the summer program)
- Family Information Sheet with Field Trip Permission Download (Required for all children)
Calendars & Scheduling
- Change of Schedule FormDownload
- 2017-18 School Year Calendar School Year Calendar 2017
- 2017-18 School Year Field Trips (for preschool-age groups only) Preschool Field Trips 2017
- Direct Payment Authorization Form Direct Payment Authorization Form
Dear Preschool and Child Care Center Parents,
My staff and I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to the newly nationally accredited Orchard Hill Christian Preschool and Child Care Center. When you enrolled your child(ren) in our program you also joined a ministry of the Orchard Hill Reformed Church. We hope that your affiliation with the church and Preschool and Child Care Center is a lasting and enriching one that your whole family will remember.
The purpose of the Orchard Hill Christian Preschool and Child Care Center is to create a permanent and positive experience of Christian community through social, physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual growth within the context of the church. That purpose should guide all of us – parents, children and staff in everything we do. Remember, that when you chose the Preschool and Child Care Center you did not simply purchase a service, you became a part of the Orchard Hill family.
We realize that by enrolling your child with us you have entrusted the Center with the most precious person in your life. You have high hopes and dreams for them as does our staff. As the year progresses we are confident that you will see many of these hopes and dreams realized through the help of the Center staff. In the meantime, if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me at the center office.
Jennifer L. Gray – Center Director
download handbook here
Teachers’ calendars and other specific class materials can be found on the appropriate Classes page.
Parent Advisory Group
The center encourages all of our families to participate in the Parent Advisory Group sponsored by the center staff. This group operates under a similar premise to a traditional PTA setting and offers all families opportunities to be involved in the center operations, policies and procedures, curriculum and fund raising details.
Parent Classroom Volunteers are welcome and encouraged. Please check with your child’s teacher for specific opportunities in their classroom. We value each of our family’s input into our programs and continue to grow and develop together. Our parent volunteer sign-up form is available above.